Bang Bang Shrimp
These shrimp are bangin’ baby!
- 2 c. panko bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp. sriracha
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. honey
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, whisk together panko, olive oil and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another medium bowl, whisk eggs. Using tongs, dip shrimp first in flour, then egg, then panko mixture. Continue until all shrimp are coated.
- Place shrimp on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the coating is crispy and golden.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. In a medium bowl, whisk mayo, chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice and honey until combined. Season with salt.
- Drizzle sauce over shrimp and garnish with cilantro.