16 MINUTE SESAME GINGER NOODLES
If your looking for a quick 15 minute dinner tonight look no further! These sesame ginger noodles with bok choy will be your new favourite go to dish.
- ½ pack brown rice noodles (or regular rice noodles)
- 3 cups of baby bok choy
- thinly sliced green onion
- sesame seeds to top (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies
- Wash your bok choy, and chop into quarters. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix your sauce ingredients together, and set aside.
- Boil your rice noodles according to package directions, until soft.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, pour your sauce in and allow to begin to cook, 1-2 minutes.
- Next add in your bok choy, mixing well.
- Reduce heat to low and add in your rice noodles.
- Toss together and serve immediately.